• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlanta vs. Orlando

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The women in Orlando are ridiculous, hot and totally approachable. I live downtown, Church, Orange Thorton Park is packed with women of all types and ages almost any day of week. The one from last night just left...forget the ATL

Office Space. Can I trade in my kudos points for a retirement plan??

awesome!!! the best part is you KNEW you had it

by the way i am a michael bolton fan - i celebrate the guys entire catalogue!

The women in Orlando are ridiculous, hot and totally approachable. I live downtown, Church, Orange Thorton Park is packed with women of all types and ages almost any day of week. The one from last night just left...forget the ATL

Good work :beer:

It don't matter what you want, you are being shipped to ATL (JFK displacement possible this summer)...you are about to have all the ready reserve and standups that you can possibly handle. On your 8 days off, assuming you don't get Jr. Assigned, you will be so tired that you won't want to do anything but sleep and prepare for the next week in purgatory. There arn't going to be any more MCO awards anytime soon. This entire operation is being shipped north out of MCO as we speak.

The best advice anybody can offer you is to RUN, RUN VERY FAST before you get sucked into this place so far that you can't get out. That's the best that I ever got that I didn't follow.

best answer yet.

Latest resources

Back