• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATL job fair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry guys, but this is EXACTLY the reason you aren't being hired. Metric arguments? You have no personality. You are left brain gay. No one wants to be locked in a cockpit with a complete dick for hours. You are are all left brained "nerds." You don't know it all. You will never know it all. Sorry, but your calculus teacher really should have let you know that you will fail in every endeavor in life that doesn't involve math. Partly because you haven't bothered to engage your "right brain" You can study until your ears bleed and the only way you will learn to fly a large jet plane is by sitting next to a man with gray hair who laughs his a$$ off at you the whole time. If you even get that chance.
Pilots are a funny group, and they know their own instinctively. The stuff I just read here makes me cringe from you. You guys need a pilot life coach or something. Jeez.
Oh by the way, you still have to pay your dues! You want respect? Work your a$$ off!

Your comments are so scattered, off the chart, and assinine that all I can say.......is it

Sounds like someone let you in on an Aviation 101 lecture! Don't worry that your 152 isn't a jet it will be one day...Cessna makes jets too!

I feel dumber for having read this!

Your comments are so scattered, off the chart, and assinine that all I can say.......is it

Sounds like someone let you in on an Aviation 101 lecture! Don't worry that your 152 isn't a jet it will be one day...Cessna makes jets too!

I feel dumber for having read this!

???????? You should feel dumber for having written this. I guess you skipped the Basic Sentence Structure 101 lecture. Who exactly are you addressing? Your post couldn't be more confusing or difficult to read.

Latest resources

Back