• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATL DL Crew Room location

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm waiting for the first TOOL to give us a speech on how this is a public forum and we are giving out top secret information.

Good cigars coming out of Esteli is Top Secret?!?

cigar location is NOT top secret :)

I toured a factory up there yesterday and they were so welcoming to me. Gave me a stogie that retails here for $20 to smoke while wandering around watching them work, then they had me sit down at a work station and a little old lady that has probably been working there since she was 12 taught me how to make one from scratch. I got to keep that one for free too! Great town and people.

Thanks again for the crew room answers! Afraid It's gonna be moot since I plan to stock up on Flor de Cana at duty free. It ocured to me that since no uniform, I'm gonna have to check my backpack due to the TSA liquid BS-rule......

I think the DAL crew room is next to the place where you can register as a sex offender. It makes life really easy for Genital Lee, 737Pylt, Scope, and Sodona16 to check in with the police before they sign in for their trip.

I think the DAL crew room is next to the place where you can register as a sex offender. It makes life really easy for Genital Lee, 737Pylt, Scope, and Sodona16 to check in with the police before they sign in for their trip.

Sorry... wrong crew room.

It's across from Wall Street Deli where we can get put in our place by angry fat black chicks and then walk next door to the credit union where we can find out how little is in our bank accounts.

Maybe the sex offender office is near Gen Lee's international crew room on E, but where I described is where us regular bubbas hang out.

No crj567, it's right across from the men's room where you work to earn your $5 per paying customer! BTW, you might want to press that uniform, I can imagine after spending so much time on your knees it gets a little wrinkled!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back