Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cargoflyr69

V-Dub for Life
Hi, I´m a north DC-9 guy and have never been to the Delta crew room(s) in ATL.

Heres the deal. I´m backpacking in Nicaragua right now and will be passing thru ATL on the way home to minne next week. Can someone tell me where the crew room/ bag storage is? I´d like to ditch my ruck sack and take MARTA into town for some grub at Mary Mac´s before heading to the frozen noth. I´ve been unable to access DeltaNet here for icrew directions. the delta web software doesnt work on thes computers.

Just looking for a location and when I get close I´ll find a pilot and flash the badge for a pass code to get in. thanks in advance!

What part of Nicaragua are you hiking through? The Pacific coast region? My family is from there and I grew up in Granada.

Hi, I´m a north DC-9 guy and have never been to the Delta crew room(s) in ATL.

Just looking for a location and when I get close I´ll find a pilot and flash the badge for a pass code to get in. thanks in advance!

Just go near A19 and take the hallway across from Wall st. Deli. Swipe your badge...

Swipe badge and enter last 4 of SSN, plus #

Thought that only works if you are based in ATL due to SIDA/TSA requirements....

Careful in Nicaragua, unless your a captain, then by all means, ask for the biggest drug lord in the area and tell him your there to steal business.

Thought that only works if you are based in ATL due to SIDA/TSA requirements....QUOTE]

MSP based, so no go on the last 4 of ssn?

I assume you mean if i go to A19 I´´d need an escourt the whole time? There has to be a place for me somewhere in that airport safe from TSA bullsh·t...

How about a bag storage location then? Already have a PNR so dont need computer lounge access.

In Ganada, Nica tonight. Leon and >Esteli before heading home.

TYhanks again guys

Great cigars coming out of Esteli these days...

Thought that only works if you are based in ATL due to SIDA/TSA requirements....QUOTE]

MSP based, so no go on the last 4 of ssn?

I assume you mean if i go to A19 I´´d need an escourt the whole time? There has to be a place for me somewhere in that airport safe from TSA bullsh·t...

How about a bag storage location then? Already have a PNR so dont need computer lounge access.

In Ganada, Nica tonight. Leon and >Esteli before heading home.

TYhanks again guys
Tap your badge on the reader, light turns green, enter your last 4 SSN then #. It WILL work regardless of base. Trust me.

I'm waiting for the first TOOL to give us a speech on how this is a public forum and we are giving out top secret information.

Latest resources

Back