ATL commuter parking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flightinst

I just moved to the ATL area. Where do you commuters park? I called most parking lots, doesnt seem like they want to give a monthly rate.
Dont want to pay $8 a day, any suggestions?

Don't call. Go in. I had covered parking for $60 a month. Worth it to keep all the crap off my truck.

If you're going to spend $60, get monthly pass at the Westin. Van service is much better. (but it's one of the few hotels that'll let you park)

They won't let you park at lot 3 unless your airline has a station in ATL.

I take MARTA.

Glad you asked, since I just started my own parking services there at ATL.
My business partners LeRoy, Humberto and Mohammed and I started a valet services for pilots. You will see one of sitting on a bucket at the entrance of the main crew lot.
Just pull up and we'll take care of the rest. You'll get a slip with a number on it.
A year parking is only $20 per pilot. We just need to see your crew ID. To get a discount and free wax and buff, show us your ALPA membership card.
We take care of you real nice.

Try the Embassy Suite near the airport. I use to park there for $50 a month. The shuttle is good to the airport, but you have to get on them to come get you if it is an off time for picking up customers. The shuttle runs every 20 min.

Latest resources

Back