ATI signed a new TA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jurasicpilot

I just heard that ATI signed a new TA after setting the record for the longest negotiations in ALPA history.

Any news on what they were able to get out of it?

A 5% increase across the board...after 7 years...increased medical costs, so basically no raise.
Basically brought the contract up to what my regional had 15 years ago....seriously.

REALLY?

You guys voted the last one down hard plus had near a 100% strike vote. WTH happened?

WTF happened?
Easy, weak union vs Ford and Harrison

Contract is a turd
Good for a few senior folks
ATI pilots 0 Joe Hete 1

He made them blink....

Compared to what..........?

AAmerican?

Some old sayin' "'bout walkin' a mile in a man's shoes before you".....well, you get the idea.

well put nervous. ATI is hands down the most fun I've ever had flying airplanes and some of the best crews in the business. This industry is going down the toilet fast and we're all about 30 seconds away from the unemployment line. I can think of allot worse places to b than ATI.

well put nervous. ATI is hands down the most fun I've ever had flying airplanes and some of the best crews in the business. This industry is going down the toilet fast and we're all about 30 seconds away from the unemployment line. I can think of allot worse places to b than ATI.
Well said,

Fun...doesn't pay the mortgage and put food on the table!! This is the BS answer you get when someone signs off on a crap contract because there are no balls!!! "I can think of a lot worse places to work"... this kind of thinking is what keeps wages in the toilet!!! The last few years Kalitta, Southern and Atlas have all gotten better contracts.. not perfect but greatly imoproved deals and Evergreen had the balls to tell mgt. "piss off" on a lousy deal!!
Now the next group will have to hear how the ATI guys took one in the shorts lowering the bar when they are in talks... but hey " It's the most fun I've ever had flying". Being broke and getting lousy pay in exchange for making some people rich while they own you on the road...it's a great time!! This is the kind of thinking that puts this industry in the toilet for it's workers and keeps the bar low. Figures ALPA is involved. "Big Pimpin"...you are being pimped out...and helping to take the rest of us along!
I fly with some of the best crews out there as well,... and they want to be paid accordingly!!

Last edited:
Spitfire,

Don't give any credit to those of us at Evergreen. We have no "balls", as you say.

Del is winning and has been winning for over 8 years, and we have done NOTHING to fight back. He laughs at us all the way to the bank.

He makes his millions, and uses it to build his crappy 2nd rate entertainment empire.

Latest resources

Back