• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATI Routes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All of our aircraft are white-topped with blue undersides (see my sig pic). I don't think ABX has any more DC-8s operating, but theirs were gray with some red, although I seem to recall seeing one of theirs painted yellow and red like the Astar jets. I think Astar has some white/blue with the Astar logo instead of the yellow/red DHL. Hvydriver can help out there. We just parked our last green/white BAX Global painted jet. It was up for a heavy check that I guess we don't want to pay for, so it's sitting in MHV with no motors. Bottom line, if it doesn't say ATI on the side, it's not one of ours. None of us here has a clue as to what may happen with our respective companies, and so far, there's no merge at all. It's just that ATI and Cappy are owned by the same parent company as ABX now.

All of ours are yellow and red, save for the one "Red Star" company colors bird.

Did ATI change their call sign or ATC prefix? I saw some different numbers coming out of TOL recently.....TN2808!

If you saw that on flightaware.com. I think they're having some sort of problem. ATI still files the flight plans as ATN. Don't know how to get flightaware to correct it. The identifier shows correctly on flytecomm.com.

Most of our call signs are fixed three digit numbers starting with an 8 after the ATN. ATN 808, for instance, is TOL-BFI-PDX. ATN 2808 would most likely be something headed for PDX, but not involving BFI, or maybe it's an added flight direct PDX. Sometimes you'll see or hear ATN 7xx, which would be a TOL run that Cappy normally does, but we're filling in on for some reason (they broke, too much freight for a 727, whatever...). Other oddballs like ATN 101 would be a ferry or repo flight. As l8 said above, the TN is probably a flight tracker abbreviation protocol. Whether it's intentional or a problem, I don't know.

All of our aircraft are white-topped with blue undersides (see my sig pic).

Isn't there at least one white/green plane that says BAX Global on it? I thought that was one of yours? I've seen it in LAX last, but don't remember how long ago.

That would have been 829BX, and it was parked in Mojave last month. It's motors were put on 822BX which had been in motor-less storage for the past few months. 822 just came out of heavy check last week, so unless BAX coughed up the funds for a green and white paint job, it should be blue and white.

That would have been 829BX, and it was parked in Mojave last month. It's motors were put on 822BX which had been in motor-less storage for the past few months. 822 just came out of heavy check last week, so unless BAX coughed up the funds for a green and white paint job, it should be blue and white.

Thanks! Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen the green/white one.

Latest resources

Back