• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATI is hiring DC8 FE's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those positions being filled are vacancies from 4 engineers who had been here at least 15 years. If this such a bad place to work, why doesn't any one leave here for greener pastures? You'll find that the majority of us here are at the top of the payscale. The positions are for PFE's. I'll admit we have had some issues in the past, but our chief pilot has changed and things are much better. Before you slam the company, I think you should work here a bit.

All I can say is, keep your mouth shut and when maintenance control says your MEL is good to go, make them FAX IT TO YOU so they can't be intimidated into having to lie about it later.

Is this from personal experience?

PFE's? I heard they were looking for FO's

is it both?

PFE's? I heard they were looking for FO's

is it both?

It's both.
3 FE positions, along with (8) DC-8 FO openings are on the public website should there not be any (or enough) ABX takers. Word is that this notice is the first of three DC-8 "FO" expected Vacancy Bids for this year.

Last edited:
Did you guys furlough around 2008-2009 time frame? I passed on a job there and now I'm kicking myself.

Just a note if it has not been addressed we hire "PFE's", not Second Officer wannabe's. Unless things have changed you need to have your FE cert and be a MX. If we break in "BFE" you may need to turn a wrench, it does not happen often, but it can happen.

PS. We have guys here in all positions pushing 20 years, that are qualified to go to any other airline (if anyone was hiring) in the country or world for that matter, that choose to stay at ATI. We have issues like ANY airline out there, but for the most part this is a Good Job. Might I suggest if anyone is considering a position here, first talk to someone who works here, second if your a whiner, or weenier for that matter, do not apply, we do not need you on our property!

Latest resources

Back