• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATI interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldn't guess ATI's fail rate is any higher than other comparable airlines with similar equipment. Most applicants with experience in older airliners of this size that you actually "fly" shouldn't have any problems.
It's the kid that's only flown RJ's that would more than likely wash out.

"Did ya' just say you wanted to do an NDwho approach???"

For those who do interview (and are under 35) you may want to find out what an "NDwho" approach is.

We are still practicing them, there are place in the world that we go it is The Approach. But most of all you need to do them on your Sim Check.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NDB_approach

That includes intercepting and tracking to an ndb on the desktop sim part of the interview. -kingaira90

good info guys, thanks!

Someone mentioned something about health insurance at ATI. Is there a waiting period? Expensive? What is training pay/accomadations like (or do they exist?)?

Thanks!

good info guys, thanks!

Someone mentioned something about health insurance at ATI. Is there a waiting period? Expensive? What is training pay/accomadations like (or do they exist?)?

Thanks!

1. Medical $92 every 2 weeks for single or family dental included (I believe 90 day wait but don't quote me). A pretty good deal right now.

2. You get a training stipend of some sort I think it's a couple hundred a week until you finish IOE (your looking at 6 to 7 weeks total). The hotel in Dayton is paid for in full.

3. Not sure if they still require it in initial, they may not anymore, but they also give you every vaccination you can imagine Free Of Charge. You'll fill up an International Vaccination Card....LOL

1. Medical $92 every 2 weeks for single or family dental included (I believe 90 day wait but don't quote me). A pretty good deal right now.

2. You get a training stipend of some sort I think it's a couple hundred a week until you finish IOE (your looking at 6 to 7 weeks total). The hotel in Dayton is paid for in full.

3. Not sure if they still require it in initial, they may not anymore, but they also give you every vaccination you can imagine Free Of Charge. You'll fill up an International Vaccination Card....LOL

The medical does sound like a pretty sweet deal. Thanks for the quick response.

Does ATI touch many people without PIC time? I filled out the app a month ago and nothing. I figured prior backside flying and 727 experience (read: steam gauges and hand flown approaches) might put me over the top. I'm just trying to put a finger on what I may be lacking.

Does ATI touch many people without PIC time? I filled out the app a month ago and nothing. I figured prior backside flying and 727 experience (read: steam gauges and hand flown approaches) might put me over the top. I'm just trying to put a finger on what I may be lacking.

Your Total Time is probably more important than PIC time. They just filled a class of 10 (1 didnt show) Maybe that's why no contact from ATI

Your Total Time is probably more important than PIC time. They just filled a class of 10 (1 didnt show) Maybe that's why no contact from ATI

Ok, maybe next time. Btw is 4000 total in the ballpark with no recommendation?

Maybe you'll get a call soon... I just got the call yesterday.

I guess I should find a place to brush up on my PC flight sim skills.

Latest resources

Back