ATI, Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATI, Information

The company is hiring. As an FO you can plan on doing your time in the barrel at Toledo. However several new FO's have been flying International. It is a different world doing the International routine. I've been with the co for over 10 years and choose to remain on "Open Reserve". That means the company can use me where and when they want. (Read as mostly International)...But I do get to spend a fair amount of time in the barrel at Toledo. Open guys get called and airmailed to work where ever it is. You may be on for a few days or several weeks. When you are done, your time off is computed at .8 days off for each day served. The company is good about not screwing with you on your earned days off. The down side of this is when the bid cycle starts you have no idea when your days off will be. There are hard Reserve Lines. These consist of lines of time when the company can use for trips. You may or may not serve it at home, usually it is in Toledo and you may or may not fly. But you know over the 56 day cycle when you are working and when you aren't. So can plan your life accordingly.
The company has allowed PFE's to "upgrade" to the right seat. So far only a few have been unable to make the transition. But it isn't easy going from a 172 or FMSs.
Our aircraft are scheduled for complete flat panel conversion. But I will retire before that is completed. Hope this answers most of the questions you all have.

And...

speedbird1974 said:
The FE is the FO best friend!!

And the Captain's too.
They are exactly that, the best friend you can have on board. And remeber, always, to let them know you about to slide your seat backwards if you are an FO of course.

Open Rsv you have 15 minutes call them back, however when they call you, it's usually for a trip days in advance. That way you have time to arrange travel. Last minute trips typically go to RSV sitting in TOL. So of the new hires are already holding Int'l lines on the secondary bids. So it's anybodys guess what you will get. So bid like you really want something. Never Know you might get it.

They have enough crews in the hotel, and there is the hot standby at the airport. The company is really low stress, I wouldn't worry about being over worked.

Pardon me for being a tard, but what type of operation does ATI have in TOL ?

I thought they were basically like Southern Air or Gemini. Do they also do night freight like Airborne, etc ? (I assume TOL would be their sort location ?)

Their 8s look pretty bad-ass.

320AV8R

Latest resources

Back