• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATC snapshot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good grief guys get a grip. I didn't make any comments saying " nah nah we're better than you." I made a simple post. I thought maybe you would like to see how many of YOUR airplanes were flying. Quit being so insecure that every time someone makes a comment you think they're trying to take a shot a you. And you think I need a hobby.

I gave numbers about planes flying, and get replies about pay, accidents, "all hail NJA". Talk about thread stealing. Sometimes there are no underlying motives for a post. This was one of them, and you guys turned it into the same old garbage that has become of every post.

For the record I enjoy my company, and I like to meet/talk to pilots with the other fracs. We're all doing the same job out here. It doesn't matter to me what color the stripes are, or how many planes are at the FBO.

Maybe

That is the reason why FuzzyDice is sitting on the crapper and not in the cockpit. If it ain't a Boeing, he ain't going! Seems to me Fuzzy is on the wrong board, Majors are at the top, unless he wants to fly a BBJ for NJA.

it doesn't matter , the bubble has already begun to burst and there won't be many "fractionals" soon

WTFO

eglpilot, huh???????? What bubble is bursting? I guess the Thousands of frax share owners are all going to opt out so they can ride in the ever increasing, totally uncomfortable RJ fleet out there? Why so bitter about frax, we are far from being your competition.

Last edited:
ur full of balogna

NJA CAPT. If you were making an "simple" post you wouldn't have included "Ironic CS+FLex+Opt=83, NetJets 84". What exactly did you see in these numbers that is ironic?

Eglpilot better hope that the fractional bubble doesn't burst, because that would throw another thousand or so pilots on the street competing for the same jobs he wants - and at about 3200 TT and only jet experience in the jungle jet... I'm guessing at least 80-90% of us would be much more qualified than him.

Careful what you wish for.... don't think it's going to happen, though. Forecast is strong for corporate and fractional aviation during this upswing and for the forseeable future.

Growth may slow but I do not think the bubble will burst. Flying in a private jet, going where and when you want, is extremely, extremely addictive. For most owners it is not a borderline purchase (gee ... if I have 2 dollars less next year I can't fly), butone which is well within the means. I have seen businesses owners scale back businesses, sell outrageously expensive 2nd homes for just very expensive 2nd homes, but keep the jet. Or go from a private jet to fractional; but not all the way back to Continental Termincal C at EWR.

True...if that post was made in a vacuum where no one had an interest. On the "Fractional Pilots Forum" that post is like a football player at the Pro Bowl talking about his team's winning record in the locker room. While it is true, some might not appreciate it and would certainly make it known. If we were kids it would be called bragging. Personally, I didn't care when you posted it and I don't care now because you can't argue with facts. No argument: NetJets is the biggest fractional out there, Flight Options/TravelAire next, with Flexjet and CS on deck. The salesman at all companies work hard to increase market share and fractionals are no exception.

I believe what people are taking issue with is that you posted it and then threw your hands up like, "I wasn't trying to say anything I was just bored yada yada yada...." which is of course, a load of crap. You were feeling giddy because you have a good job at a good company thats doing alot of business (as evidenced by the numbers), feeling secure and you decided to show off a bit. I don't hold that against anyone; its human nature, like spiking the ball after a touchdown. But the condescending backpedal about how we all do the same job, different stripes etc. and how insecure we all must be was a bit much.

Like my auto mechanic once told me after an expensive brake job and oil change, "If you're gonna be hotdog you hafta pay for the mustard."

NJA owner, I honestly dont believe that you are a real owner so that being said, why do you pretend?
If you do happen to be an owner then you obviously can read how things are going with the contract so do us a favor and drop ole' head honcho up there a little Xmas note and tell him were all going broke working here and its a relatively simple fix. Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back