• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATC job interview question.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just applied for the ATC trainee slot in IL. I was selected to take the AT-SAT exam. What does this test require and can you study for this in advance? Also, if you pass the test what is the next step.

Thanks,

IADBLR

I just applied for the ATC trainee slot in IL. I was selected to take the AT-SAT exam. What does this test require and can you study for this in advance? Also, if you pass the test what is the next step. IADBLR

I applied for Indy Center a couple months back but wasn't selected for the AT-SAT...guess you're more qualified than I am...;)

Got a notice on the website that I can take the AT-SAT, but it said I should recieve more info. in a couple of weeks and that was on 6/15/07. How long does it take for them to get back with you for the test date?

Got a notice on the website that I can take the AT-SAT, but it said I should recieve more info. in a couple of weeks and that was on 6/15/07. How long does it take for them to get back with you for the test date?

Mine was dated on 6/25 and I have not heard anything yet either.

So what were the results guys? Were you just applying for the jobs off the street? I guess they're not doing that right now huh?

Latest resources

Back