• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ata

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Although I received a 50% pay raise effective July 1 with today's affirmative vote, I'm having twinges of "buyer's remorse." I doubt that ATA will ever become a "major" in the sense of American, United, or Delta in terms of pilot compensation. It has obviously become a better place at which to work, and perhaps I should be thankful that ATA has no pilots on furlough and continues to hire, albeit at a trickle pace. Yet even though this contract was unanimously supported by our MEC and ALPA national, I can't help but think that ALPA founders are turning over in their graves on this one.

Anyway, for those interested, a newhire today (assuming being assigned to the 737) would be paid the following over the life of the contract. The first number is the hourly rate, and the second is the annual earnings based on a 75 hour per month guarantee.

Year 1 $36.00/$32.4k
Year 2 $63.40/$57.1k
Year 3 $77.13/$69.4k
Year 4 $95.01/$85.5k

ATA

Does anyone know the address to submit a resume to ATA? Also the name of the person I would send it to.

Thanks

The new policy at ATA is that in order to get a resume in the mail, a letter of recommendation from an ATA pilot is required when you send in your resume. I believe that this is a fairly recent change.

I just got off he phone with ATA and my interview is scheduled for August 12th. They are interviewing on the 12th through the 15th.:p

pappy

thanks pappy. Is the application any different that the last one. I know they just updated it and I just finished filling out the last one but didn't send it in time. Also, how long after you sent the app. in did you get called?

thanks

rican-

This is the first ATA application that I've filled out so I couldn't tell you if there are any new changes. The essay questions are still there and they do take a little time to fill out. I sent my application in during the week of July 4th. Good Luck.

pappy

The application is a old pne if the last one you filled out was grey colored. If you have an old on on file they will have you complete out a new one for them

Good luck

Last edited:
pappy said:
The new policy at ATA is that in order to get a resume in the mail, a letter of recommendation from an ATA pilot is required when you send in your resume. I believe that this is a fairly recent change.

Pappy: My experience suggests this is not true; I just received an app. after merely sending in two resumes with no LOR's or inside help at all.

I now know of two other pilots that received applications without LOR's so your guess is as good as mine concerning this policy. Good news for those that do not have a LOR from a ATA employee.

pappy

Latest resources

Back