• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ATA... What terminal in PHL?

328dude

Still turning two
Total Time
??????
I can husle from Term C to the F gates (aka the commuter world) in about 15 minutes if the bus that takes you there dosent take forever. But you don't need a bus for Term E. It's a walking trip but, they also have the moving sidewalks. I nice plus, but you know how people are, always taking up the whole darn thing. Realistically, I would give yourself atleast 20 minutes to hop over there.

I only see the 737 sitting over there sometimes. Where does that thing go from PHL?

chperplt

Total Time
It goes to MDW.. I'm trying to get to LA, and of course trying to get there on Airways with my wife is impossible. Hell, trying to get anywhere nonrev on Airways is about impossible.