• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My 8 ball says:

Alitalia before next week
SkyBus before the end of May

I would know. I'm a rocket surgeon.

Good times.
.....and I've heard an excellant one at that!:D

I have no idea, I'm positive we would hire what we can. We certainly can't absorb the airplanes overnight. This happened all too fast.

JetBlue before the end of the year.

What a retard if you knew anything you would know that each pilot just got the new backpack dyson vacum system for quickturns.. We will make an extra 200 million this year from that gained eficiency alone..

Seriously though jetblue has a pretty strong cash position. lots of debt but that can be negotiated if necessary cash can not..

I think the writing is on the wall for skybus... Frontier is also real light on cash.

Hey BB,

Do you know if ATA pilots will be given preferential interviews at NAA? Do you know if NAA will add any of ATA's 757s? Any thoughts?
I know we are not doing a lot of hiring right now, but the word I got is that they will give preferential hiring starting with those current in the 757...Hope this helps...

What a retard if you knew anything you would know that each pilot just got the new backpack dyson vacum system for quickturns.. We will make an extra 200 million this year from that gained eficiency alone..

Seriously though jetblue has a pretty strong cash position. lots of debt but that can be negotiated if necessary cash can not..

I think the writing is on the wall for skybus... Frontier is also real light on cash.

Ya think? I saw we only had 190 mil in cash as of the last qtr.

Hi.

Sorry to hear about ATA. I wanted to go there.

USA Jet is hiring, and we especially need DC-9 guys. Starting pay is $39K/year. If you have the hours, Falcon capt upgrade is about 6 months, and DC-9 capt should come down to about 2 years.

We have two bids out now for DC-9 capt, with only 6 elligible pilots.

If U want a lot of info, PM me.

cliff
GRB

Didn't see this one coming... I am surprised this happened considering the codeshare with SWA.

Sorry for all our fellow aviators at ATA, Champion and Aloha.

I hate to see all these guys out of work, best of luck to all of them.

Except for SkyBus. I will rejoice the day SkyBus closes its doors. Anyone who takes a job there deserves a line check everyday.

I hate to see all these guys out of work, best of luck to all of them.

Except for SkyBus. I will rejoice the day SkyBus closes its doors. Anyone who takes a job there deserves a line check everyday.

How many guys there do you think are there from TWA, ATA, Indy, ? Be careful what you are rejoicing for skippy.

Latest resources

Back