Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

350DRIVER

Quick question to all the ATA folks who frequent this board...>

Can any 121/135 pilot with the proper credentials j/s on ATA "IF" there is a seat open in the back.?

I called reservations today and listed for a flight and they said all was fine and that I did not need to be on any list as long as room permitted in the back. I am trying to go PIT to LAS tomm. and want to avoid DAL since I would have to connect through ATL.

Any feedback would be appreciated to the utmost.

Thanks in advance...

3 5 0

I asked this questions a few months ago. Apparently ATA does accept offline 121/135 jumpseaters, as long as you have your credentials with you.

Hope this helps! :cool:

ATA was nice enough to give me a ride a few months ago. As far as I could tell it was unlimited off line jumpseaters. Which is good since alot of companies are 1 and only 1 off line guy. Also ATA flight attendants were nice and it was all in all good company to j/s on.

Thanks- anyone wanna meet for some chickie sight seeing at Rum Jungle at Mandalay Bay tomm. night then the drinks are on me. ( or atleast the first round):D :D

3 5 0

Just curious, could ATA tell you how full the flights were, and your chances of getting on? I know SWA does that and it takes a lot of the guesswork out when jumpseating on them.

J/S

Just used ATA to jump from MDW to SFO and back this past weekend. Great bunch of guys. They told me their policy is as long as you have your credentials and there's room in the back you're good to go. There is a number one of the captains gave me to call. They can tell you how many empty seats there are left. They can't list you as a jumpseater unless you work for the company but they can put you down as a standby. You can pm me for the number.

regads,

FUFIMO

(866) LIST ATA

The number is no secret and it really helps CSAs out if you call and list before showing up. Unlimited jumpseaters is the policy on ATA and ATA Connection.

joe

That's the number I have as well. The reason I didn't post it is I wasn't sure it was a number I should post. I didn't want anyone pissed at me just in case. As I said great bunch of guys/gals and they'll take good care of you.

Thanks for all the replies, I do appreciate the information on past experiences... The number listed above is correct but I believe that you must call it between 7pm and 7am. You can also list through the regular 800 number although I would shy against it especially during the busy times of the day. Seems like a great bunch of people from everyone I have talked to so going to give it a go tonight versus using a buddy pass on DAL so hopefully will have "0" or few complications. AA is contracted to work the gates at PIT for ATA and they sometimes seem not to be the friendliest so we shall see.... I guess the loads have been good for ATA out of PIT from what I have heard, hope it continues.....

Thanks again for the info..

3 5 0

anyone on a trip out there up for a game of golf ??:D

How long are you staying?? I don't get back home until Saturday night.

Enjoy Mandalay Bay!! If you're a slot player, the $1 Wheel of Fortune is just about up to 5 million.. It's going to hit very soon!!

Latest resources

Back