• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
5 airlines:

Great Lakes
SkyWest
ATA
Continental
FedEx

and I too can honestly say that ATA was by far the best, as in Most Enjoyable, job I've ever had.

Sorry to read this and best of luck to everyone.

It's just life. Kinda makes me feel bad for the guy - what a pisser when your ex has this great life and you just got kicked in the nuts. Oh well.

Yeah, well it kind of sucked when he was cheating on me and lying all the time. Worst experience of my life was getting cheated on....I was devastated. Karma's a biatch but I still do feel bad for him.

After reading some of her posts, I sympathize with her ex.

Can you say "butch?"

The father must have been in financial trouble, having to donate to the sperm bank.

Last edited:
And there she goes, trashing the good vibe.

Don't you have some boxes to go fly? ;)

edit: omg, I just saw that you're preggers. I've done it now, insulted the hormonal mommy-to-be. :D Congrats, you're gonna love it!

I made that mistake and got ripped on FI. Eventhough she was fiesty...

Hey Mega..... April is the due month... but I read March 27th. Nice.... did you go natural like a tough box hauler or did you give in to the epidural!! :)

:beer:

Last edited:
After reading some of her posts, I sympathize with her ex.

Can you say "butch?"

The father must have been in financial trouble, having to donate to the sperm bank.

And what's up with this Lear70 guy kissing her butt? Apparently he likes it when the woman wears the pants (and the strap-on).

Now I don't feel bad about being on your Ignore list....

Since you are knew to this forum why not observe some more....

Mega is a good chick...

Hey Mega..... April is the due month... but I read March 27th. Nice.... did you go natural like a tough box hauler or did you give in to the epidural!! :)

:beer:

I couldn't have an epidural due to some issues but I took narcotics. Poor little guy came out stoned just like a true heavy metal baby...LOL!

Latest resources

Back