ATA Hiring Plans

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATA75Pilot

According to the Chief Pilot hotline this week. THe VP of Ops has said we are planning on hiring 120 pilots from now through next year.

A friend of mine just sent me an email and used the number 120 also. But he said 120 crews which to me would mean 240 pilots. That sounds like a lot. Could you confirm that it is actually 120 pilots total? Thanks.

Race-

Have you gotten your training packet yet? I was going to wait until Weds. before I call. see you in class.

sayagain?

The VP of Ops message said 50 - 60 Crews or 100 - 120 pilots.

No package yet

I haven't been home for a few days but my wife didn't say anything about it coming. Glad you reminded me, I'll call tomorrow (Thursday) if nothing by then. See ya in class!!

By the way, I flew on ATA yesterday and today and a friend of mine was in the left seat on one leg yesterday and I saw him at Midway again today and he confirmed the number is 120 pilots, not crews. Thanks 757 for the clarification.

Race-

I talked to Kelly in the training department on Weds. and she said she was "swamped." But not to fear, our training packets should arrive either on Thursday or Friday by Fedex. My guess is Friday.

So, how was the JB interview?

sayagain?

Nothing like waiting until the last minute so that if there is a problem with your stuff you have no time to recover. :confused: I'm swamped too but somehow I've been gettin' it all done. Oh well, hopefully everything's good and I'll see you on Monday. JB was good but I'll have to tell you about it on Monday. I'm swamped, got to fly to Talladega today. ;) Is there a hurricane coming? :D

Latest resources

Back