ATA hiring numbers for 1st quarter '04

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TriStar_drvr

In a letter posted on the pilot website today, Mike Gerdes, assistant chief pilot, stated that 36 more pilots would be hired this year and 94 in the first quarter of 2004.

Also, the application fee has been raised to $60 effective October 1, 2003.

Good luck to all.

Application Fee! :eek:

Amen, brother Fly...

I guess it is ok for Airtran to charge a fee, but when others do it, LOOK OUT! Such hypocrisy.:rolleyes:

I just was surprised to see Airtran missing another form of revenue. In fact we should charge for the first jumpseat also. After all DAL charges for thier second.. opps sorry only one jumpseat is allowed. personaly all fees suck be it application or 2nd jumpseat. Im just surprised that people get pissed that we have increased our hiring mins but its ok if people get charged for apps (we dont yet and I hope never). Whats next more PFT, lets hope not. Hypocrisy is alive and well on this forum.

I do have a sense of humor, I joke about ATA all the time.;) Fly safe Bro. And for what its worth fee's suck.

I sent my ATA app in in August and they still have not cashed my check! I interviewed in Sept and I'm in class starting tomorrow so I'm thinking that my app went thru. Maybe my check was lost in the shuffle. I'm not going to ask any questions though

Latest resources

Back