Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me too

I spent today working on them also!
I'm struggling with my most difficult communication problem ever (don't really want to drag the spouse into this undefended!!), and an idea I had that was shot down. HHmmmmm. Starting to think I'm an idealess person!
Keep up the good work,
herewegoagain

For the essay questions I used non aviation related examples in 3 or 4 of the questions. I sent in my app 2 months ago and got a notice to interview here soon. For what it is worth, I also typed my app. Have fun working on those questions!!

I hand wrote my app and typed the essay questions using roughly the same space provided by the application. I used about 50/50 of aviation examples and non-aviation examples. One advantage to typing your essays on the computer is being able to spell check and grammar check it. I also let the pilot who is writing me an LOR proof read my essay stories, since he's already been through the process and obviously got his stories right.

One more question

Hi,

Decided to hand write it out, and include typed essay question answers.

Got a huge headache with the flight time grid. Early on I flew a Piper Cheyenne from the right seat. Logged only my legs as PIC sole manipulator. I went to FSI and got checked out twice.

My problem is I can't figure out how to put this on the flight time grid for ATA. Should I put it as F/O time since I was right seat or Captain since it is PIC time....oh brother. I guess I know how to fill out the most stressed question..LOL

Thanks

727PAA--The flight time grids are a test. If it all adds up and you don't use white out, they know you are lying and you don't get the interview!;) TC

FurloughedAgain

I had a new 1st class to send in...I called and asked for the fax # (317-282-5970) and faxed it away. I wanted to avoid the calling as much as possible.

For everyone else...I hand wrote mine. Made two mistakes and made a single line cross out as neat as I could. I also computerized my essays. I completed it over a weekend and sent if off. If you have a friend who can check on your app great, but they are only given one of two anwers. Good="still under review"; bad="not qualified at this time". I was given the latter??

MP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back