AT and DEN base.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

texman

Just wondering what you AT guys and girls think about the new base? Plus if there is much talk of any of you moving there. Just trying to get a feel.

That's great brother! I read a email from the SWAPA, and stated that more east coast bases to open in the future. If it comes true like Denver, this will help our east coast people. Happy wife happy family. I understand this one.

By future East Coast Bases, I assume that they're talking about ATL and not necessarily TPA, but I could be wrong.

Um I don't know if I will bid it or not. SWA is keeping AT pilots in the dark as to what plans they have for the 717s. I know we did the whole seniority thing and are not getting the money till 2015, but at you would think we would get some more info on this side. Kind of feels like our old management.

Um I don't know if I will bid it or not. SWA is keeping AT pilots in the dark as to what plans they have for the 717s. I know we did the whole seniority thing and are not getting the money till 2015, but at you would think we would get some more info on this side. Kind of feels like our old management.

They will not know untile 2017 when leases are up and they offer the leasing company some very low ball price for them. If they bite we keep them if not they are gone. If they return them I would not expect an ATL 737 base untile 2020. No telling if they keep them.

We already have at least 50 pilots living in Denver. Due to the transition restrictions, don't know how many will be able to bid for, or hold, Denver prior to 2015.

Are a lot of AT peeps talking about moving there when they can? It seems Denver is the next base to be at, because all it offers.

I'm airtran. When I trasition sometime in 2013, I will be moving out to Denver. Ether base there or if I cant hold it, Something west and commute out of den.

Latest resources

Back