• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Astronaut Arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so the real question, Did he get a manage a trois ou of this. If yes and now on national news, this guy should get a medal.

I read this and see someone who has had 3 kids while on active duty (how many months off do you suppose that equals?). She has never been on sea duty - ever. The Navy thought she should be a CAPT (O-6).
Man I just don't understand how some really great, hard-working folks get passed over for O-6 and yet someone like this actually gets promoted all the way to CAPT.
They will let her quietly retire.

I'm not Military, and I do sympathize with you in a way.

But, she seems qualified, in different ways. She has multiple Aero and Astro Engineering degrees, and is a graduate of Naval Flight Test Pilot School. So I would guess she's a good stick even though she's only got 1500 hrs and dry feet.

She just has a bad brain. Once.

I'm not Military, and I do sympathize with you in a way.

But, she seems qualified, in different ways. She has multiple Aero and Astro Engineering degrees, and is a graduate of Naval Flight Test Pilot School. So I would guess she's a good stick even though she's only got 1500 hrs and dry feet.

She just has a bad brain. Once.
Is the Navy TPS school open to non rated folks? Can you actually graduate the TPS without being PIC?

Is the Navy TPS school open to non rated folks? Can you actually graduate the TPS without being PIC?

'Cuz they train engineers, too.

I cringe when I see a "TPS" patch being worn by someone with 2-anchors, but they are graduates of the program. They don't touch the stick or throttles., but they have to write the reports.

Whatever...

She is obviously a smart gal, but that doesn't matter now. I had a buddy in high school that could solve a Rubik's Cube in 30-seconds and recite the entire second act of Henry V from memory...but he lives with his parents and goes to Star Trek conventions (if his parents loan him the money).

Maybe not anymore.

I said maybe.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back