• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Astronaut Arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Y'know...if this was a guy, we'd all understand. The little head often rules the big head in situations where the little head has initiated the launch sequence.

But what controls a chick in situations like this?

Even other surreal events like this (think "OJ Bronco chase") that involve guys can be rationalized: "He's a celebrity who had his bell rung too many times in the NFL".

Odds on her mug shot being the cover for next week's People?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this. I could be wrong. She's crazy yes. However calculating and completely in control. Or was at one point. Take a look at the items she had. Then think about what they could be used for.

She had a wig on, put on crap pants, had rubber hosing, large trashbags, a mallet, bb gun.

I'm thinking she had to make a 900mile trip. Some people obviously knew she had it in for someone else. Couldn't risk being seen anywhere along the route. So she puts on a wig and wears the diapers so she doesn't have to stop and risk being seen. When she needs gas she uses the rubber hosing to siphon it from other cars so she doesn't have to use any credit cards or be seen on gas pump/station cameras. Use the gun to scare the woman into doing what you want. Take her somewhere. Dismantel her body, put it into trashbags, then burry the body. Just a though. She could have wussed out.

RULE:

- If it has a penis drink beer with it.

- If it has NO penis...STAY THE F AWAY FROM IT.

Unless it is about to lose it's teeth due to meth...THEN, avail yourself of the benefits and dispose of it properly.

Remember, don't clog our Land Fills with hazardous waste. Even if it is an ASTRONAUT.

Get creative.

Thanks.

YKW

Last edited:
THAT is a funny picture!

FJ

Yes, I think this pic is great! Nice work! Oaf, man, you've been busy since the Diamonds... I must admit I was a bit jealous with you and the whole Space Shuttle flying thing, but the whole diaper wearing psychotic chick fight episode brings you to a level I never thought possible.. I can hear Guido, Frenchy, and Cabin Boy now!.... call me....:beer:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back