ASTAR'S Race to the Bottom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sweet! A&8's?

No Shooter, though that would be a good deal. I'll be heading back home to live on the family farm, and work the Hog dealership in town there. Big downsizing, no debt, and check out of the rat race. Actually, I'd kind of welcome it at this point. These vultures have pretty much sucked all the fun out of it.

No Shooter, though that would be a good deal. I'll be heading back home to live on the family farm, and work the Hog dealership in town there. Big downsizing, no debt, and check out of the rat race. Actually, I'd kind of welcome it at this point. These vultures have pretty much sucked all the fun out of it.

As long as they do not restrict GA too much, or start charging carrier fees :angryfire there should be enough fun left on that side for us. After seeing A&8's I have a new "level" of shops. It truly makes you feel good there and can see the lure to purchase right on the spot. Too bad it they can't do that, or else everyone would have one. :D
I will leave the hogs to you. I am going back to my childhood and go for the floating kind of transportation. I miss it dearly sometimes. And unless I do it seasonal up on the Great Lakes, I will be limited so I need to find something else. Or move back down south. I don't know how my wife would take that being a Northern girl.

Just hope for the best is all we can do.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back