• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Astar Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, and presume that you're TIC here. Most of the ABX guys I talk to are decent folks. Comparing oopsies between the 2 groups is something that would be foolish to waste time on. I think we'd better be more focused instead on what to do when merger time comes.

Poop occurs. I'm sure if we were to go digging in each other's closets we would find lots of stuff to sneer, snicker and point fingers about.

Hvy, I may not agree with you about many things, and I'm not convinced a merger is in the works still, much less an Astar buys ABX type merger, but I do agree we should have some sort of working agreement on how we proceed if it does occur.

Poop occurs. I'm sure if we were to go digging in each other's closets we would find lots of stuff to sneer, snicker and point fingers about.

Hvy, I may not agree with you about many things, and I'm not convinced a merger is in the works still, much less an Astar buys ABX type merger, but I do agree we should have some sort of working agreement on how we proceed if it does occur.

See? We can agree on some things Eric.

Yep, looks like things aren't going well at all....

http://www.triadcars.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080104/NRSTAFF/746675650/-1/NEWSRECRSSARKIVE

You don't really want to start something like this do you FB?
You are crabby for nothing. This was a dig at the FAA for taking a month to discover it was ASTAR's. Second, it was a dig at DHL in light of all the mis-steps lately. Don't be so defensive. Some of ABX Air's aircraft are painted yellow too. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who flies yellow planes.

Last edited:
You are crabby for nothing. This was a dig at the FAA for taking a month to discover it was ASTAR's. Second, it was a dig at DHL in light of all the mis-steps lately. Don't be so defensive. Some of ABX Air's aircraft are painted yellow too. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who flies yellow planes.

The FAA needed to see if strong updrafts have kept this thing aloft from Northeast Airlines until global warming allowed it to come back to earth. :laugh:

Latest resources

Back