• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Associates Degree or A320 Type.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, so personal.... You make a lot of assumptions.
but arrogant- I probably am- I am not perfect, but I am proud of all the work I do- especially the work I do on myself-

But notice, you critique my arrogance, but end up agreeing with me- sounds like I touched a nerve and you're just arguing with yourself-

So my advice is unchanged-

And embarrassed by a lack of a degree, no- if they made it through without- good on em-

Embarrassed by embarrassing pilots- not really, but we all represent each other when we put that uniform on. That's a good thing to remember, no?
Esp as we fight for contracts.
Are you saying you have no pilots at your airline that you wish would represent you better?

If we want to be paid as professionals, we ought to be that- and that includes having a solid education-

Man, kind of full of yourself, huh?

you arrogant fu**, how could you disrespect your friends like that, you still think a college education only enables someone to have a conversation with an educated passenger, LOL, WOW.....

Don't you think an "educated" pilot will most likely have a better conversation with an "educated" passenger? My 4 year degree makes it obvious to me that you are a nitwit. I can't believe I'm defending wave.....

wow, are you serious about any of this, crawl out of your cave.
For one, candidates do fail their checkrides at Higher Power, places like that.

"Ignorant pilots in uniform", means what exactly? Uneducated?

"They want us to have the ability to not only know aviation inside and out- but be able to carry on a conversation on many levels."

Wow man, this stuff is really out there. Michael Dell, Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, all buffoons I take it, right?

Yes, getting a bachelors degree is the right path, the right thing to do for this person with out a doubt, let the airline pay for your Type rating and ATP all at the same time, unless it is also required, but to belittle people because they do not have a college education, insane.

What if a pilot, male or female, is raising a child, making a living, earning very little, does that person have the financial ability to pay for college also, maybe not. Whatever job they may have.

yes, the degree is required, but after flying for 10-20 yrs, does getting a degree improve your decision making abilities as an aviator or make you more safe?

Actually, he was spot on. You might not like it but it is true.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back