• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ask the Captain: Submit your aviation questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Ohh!!!, Ohh!!!, I have a question Captain Cox, what does binding arbitration mean?!?!, and what happens if you agree to it and don't like the results?!?!"

Aw...give the guy a break. He's got him self a little gig and if he enjoys it and makes a few bucks, more power to him. As long as he doesn't pull a Ted Reed and start trying to twist facts around, let him do his thing. (Shrug)

but it"s fun to belittle, berate, and ridicule people that try to better themselves........it makes me feel better about myself......

but it"s fun to belittle, berate, and ridicule people that try to better themselves........it makes me feel better about myself......

hahaha, true. At least he was smart enough to retire to something a little more stable (though I can see this getting a little corny). And for that, I wish him well.

Wasn't the last USAToday "Ask the Captain" a United scab?

Is it cool to still call yourself a captain if you aren't a captain any more?

HAHAHAH....that was my question to him. "If you no longer are employed as a a Captain for an airline, do you still get to call yourself a Captain?"

Really, once I retire, get fired or quit do I still get to call myself a Captain?

Latest resources

Back