• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asia, Malaysia and Australia trip.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is an old trick that I always use; empty the spray can until about an 1/8 or less of the contents are left. Then empty the remaining spray in the cabin, most near the door, just before you open it after you land and hand the now empty can to the inspectors. This has always worked for me.

I guess I don't want to waste the cans - we go there all the time.

Plus I like to see the look on their faces when they try to figure out what I mean - we have a pre - departure spray approval procedure so it might be different as we use a green can.

Most of them have no problem with the fact that we don't have an empty can but they will want to see it [the can we used]. We have to fill in a form stating that we have sprayed before we left etc - every time.

Perth is a nice mellow little city. Check out the wine region to the south. The wine booze cruise on the river is worth while. Freemantle is woth a visit too. It's just coming into spring time now, check out the outdoor cinema in Kings park.

You can take your US Pilots Certificate to the CASA office near Perth airport and immediately get an Australian "Special" Pilots License which entitles you to day VFR privs for GA flying, rental etc. It costs about $50AU. There are couple outfits in Perth that rent airplanes, one of them has a Tiger moth. Have fun.

Latest resources

Back