Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
I just heard a rumour that Brian LaLiarbreque got his walking papers. ANyone else heard this?

Like I said, just a rumour, but it wouldn't suprise me. Seeing as how bad things have become under his watch.

How much did he get in the severence package? I doubt he will be in the soup kitchens after it's all said and done.

GO AROUND said:
I just heard a rumour that Brian LaLiarbreque got his walking papers. ANyone else heard this?

Like I said, just a rumour, but it wouldn't suprise me. Seeing as how bad things have become under his watch.

:laugh:Dude, DON'T TEASE ME!! That would be AWESOME!!!

He is such a Jack@ass, I can't believe that he has lasted this long!

Inept, useless, clueless, are a few words that come to mind. That said, I doubt it's true.

Tomct said:
:laugh:Dude, DON'T TEASE ME!! That would be AWESOME!!!

He is such a Jack@ass, I can't believe that he has lasted this long!

Got a msg from a buddy at work that asked if I had heard anything about him getting fired too.

GO AROUND said:

He got fired on a saturday? thats like smokey in the movie Friday, "How do you get fired on your day off?"

blackbox said:
He got fired on a saturday? thats like smokey in the movie Friday, "How do you get fired on your day off?"

He's not there when he is there. What difference would it being a Saturday make?

I think the 30,000 shares of SKYW stock he got was under the same terms as the 27 shares I got. He won't see it unless he is still around in 3 years. Personally, I don't see the company lasting 3 years. We rank dead last in just about every possible ranking. The most powerful employee group is so pissed off that the majority would go out of there way to throw another snag in to the mix. I actually get myselt into a tizzy when we arrive on time (except the freedom leg).

We need to really up the pressure.

NO MORE CELL PHONES FOR COMPANY BUSINESS. use the phone at the gate.

ONE CALL TO OPS. parking brake set until its all done.

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO CALL IN SICK. go look on crew trac and find which days have alot of open time and call in to add to it. If all would call in once every other month, that would have a big impact.

SAFETY NEEDS TO BE ABSOLUTE PRIORITY ONE! Have you ever read every word on a SID or STAR. Perhaps you should pull off in the run up area and make sure you don't miss something.

Since Delta is paying the gas, perhaps we should save them some. 0.70M sounds like a lot of fuel saved, especially on a 1200nm leg with a reduced rest overnight scheduled

Do YOUR job, and only your JOB. You weren't hired to work the gate, ramp, or dispatch. Don't tell them how to do their job either. Just smile, and politely inform whoever what your waiting for if they ask.

Personally, seeing Bryan and his whole band of thieves leave would be a required step for me to change my outlook of this crap hole operation. Jerry Atkin is much higher on the list with his subtle union busting tactics. Unless he wants to start treating ALL of his employees like an asset and not a tool to leverage other employees I will continue to make every effort to drive his company into Chapter 7 liquidation. All of my SKYW stock has been sold!

Pup out

Latest resources

Back