• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's Minimums???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I sent in my resume and 12hrs later I received my phone interview. Had a June 27th interview, got the thumbs up and class date on Aug. 8th. Real smooth process for me anyway, I have heard some horror stories though.

950 TT, 350 multi and 300 in the last 6mo.

CheeseHead13 said:
I sent in my resume and 12hrs later I received my phone interview. Had a June 27th interview, got the thumbs up and class date on Aug. 8th. Real smooth process for me anyway, I have heard some horror stories though.

950 TT, 350 multi and 300 in the last 6mo.

Do you think I have a sporting change with 600t TT and 115 Multi?

VERN said:
Do you think I have a sporting change with 600t TT and 115 Multi?

There was a guy in my interview group that had something like 630hrs and he made it through day one, not sure about if he made it through day two though. Guess I will find out on the 8th.

Doesn't hurt to apply, where are you instructing right now? I ask because I think that they have some sort of preference, thats what the guy who interviewed me said, could be BS though.

CheeseHead13 said:
There was a guy in my interview group that had something like 630hrs and he made it through day one, not sure about if he made it through day two though. Guess I will find out on the 8th.

Doesn't hurt to apply, where are you instructing right now? I ask because I think that they have some sort of preference, thats what the guy who interviewed me said, could be BS though.

What kind of horror stories did you here, and what do you mean by preference. Yes I am currently teaching...

VERN said:
What kind of horror stories did you here, and what do you mean by preference. Yes I am currently teaching...

I had a friend that got hired but his whole process was a little bumpy with things like them misplacing his paperwork and stuff like that. Just seemed a little unorganized, although mine went pretty smoothly.

Preference in what type of instruction are you giving/or flight school you are teaching at.

I sent a resume in not too long ago with 900TT/260ME and never heard anything back. I sent it through email though. I've heard faxing is the best way along with a follow up call, "to make sure they recieved it".

Latest resources

Back