ASA's Minimums???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VERN

Any one know what ASA is purposing for mins. I have heard a couple of different numbers, and do you think they are really hiring at 600 and 100?

VERN said:
Any one know what ASA is purposing for mins. I have heard a couple of different numbers, and do you think they are really hiring at 600 and 100?

ASA recently issued an internal memo which did state new minimums are 600 TT and 100 Multi. I don't know what is competitive, but it seems like if you have 600/100 you can get an interview, they are hurting for pilots.

Search this.......... Asa 600tt/100me?????, It's five pages and may answer some questions, It about 3 weeks old.

From what I have heard from Airinc, Interviewees or other management types...

ASA 600/1
Express Jet 500/1 (with particular training)
PDt 500/1 (with Aviation Univ. Background.)
Commutair was 900/1 (at Airinc in June but That may be different know)
PSA 600/1 (previous CRJ training) 1000/1 otherwise
Most others can be found on this website

But these are minimums, all subject to change any moment.....
Competitive times are usually more....Good Luck

From the website:

" Our selection process begins with the submission of a resume. Competitive applicants are those who are currently employed with at least 100 hours flight time within the last six months and who have a background that would enable them to complete CRJ training in eight simulator sessions. Commercial, MEL fixed-wing, and instrument experience are required, and FAR 121/135 experience is desirable. We are looking at candidates with 121 experience. However, candidates without 121 experience will be considered if they possess advanced aircraft training and/or experience."

600 hours of Cessna 152/PA44 time aint gonna cut it it seems

For your info Mr. Burrito" all my experience is from Alaska, and yes I do have 135 experience, regarding my attitude, well I just hope that by the time I get your experience at least I don't becamoe a jackass"

flying mexican said:
For your info Mr. Burrito" all my experience is from Alaska, and yes I do have 135 experience, regarding my attitude, well I just hope that by the time I get your experience at least I don't becamoe a jackass"

Don't worry, you're already there son!

I got called in June, 2700TT, 130Multi, 700Turbine, 135 current, 350hrs in the last six months, 5hrs multi last six months, got told thanks but no thanks.

Latest resources

Back