Asa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bailout

Just saw the Oct prelims, the only openings are in the 700. No other F/O slots. Doesnt look good for those in the pool for a Sept/Oct class.. Regardless of what you have heard they do not hire right into the 70. They hire into all other aircraft and people have bid it the first day, and get awarded it within two weeks. However, that being said, if noone in the company right now bids for it, things could change...
Good Luck,....

ASA Classes

What about the rumor...straight from HR.....that there is definately an Oct 7th Class?? What is your insight on future classes ...Nov ? Dec?

Would love to hear...

Thanks

How long does it take to hear back from ASA after sending a resume. Its been two weeks.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info bailout, any info at all from you guys at asa is much appreciated by us poolies.

Bailout,

Interesting to note however, that on the OCt prleims. DFW CR2 has 107 FOs and 127 CA. I would guess they are going to have to fill in 20 more FOs at some point in the not too distant future. That could be a good sign for soom of the poolies.

Last edited:
I just finished a LOFT last week and was told that there is a September new hire class.

I would not look at the October prelims to determine if there is a Sept new hire classs. The company reserves the right to place new hires in any aircraft. Those prelim numbers can change at any time concerning the addition of new hires.

For those looking for employment at ASA I would assume a new hire class every month throught the end of the year and act accordingly.

Spoke with Loretta today...no September class, they're planning on one in October...no reliable info past that

Talked to planning yesterday and they said that we are still getting 2 more CR70's by the end of the year and supposedly will have a total of nine by the end of Feb 03.
So we should still be running classes thru the end of the year.
I know we are still short on pilots. i was junior manned for a 2 day just last saturday and lots of Ca's have been in the right seat

good luck to all in the pool.

ASA fo

Latest resources

Back