• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just submitted my stuff a few days ago, any advice? Overall good place to work, bad place to work?

OhDannyBoy said:
Is it true ASA is hiring? If so, is ATL a junior base?
thanks

ATL is a junior base, with SLC (the only other base) very senior. ATL with the CRJ200/700's and ATR-72's and SLC with only the CRJ700's.

Yes I've done a search, but since this thread is up on the main page, figured I'd ask a couple questions to get some recent information.

Does ASA provide lodging during training? Do they pay during training, and if so, is it guarantee or something else? What is the DOH of the junior lineholder in ATL? How easy is the commute to ATL from IND or SDF?

Thank you for the responses!

BoilerUP said:
Yes I've done a search, but since this thread is up on the main page, figured I'd ask a couple questions to get some recent information.

Does ASA provide lodging during training? Do they pay during training, and if so, is it guarantee or something else? What is the DOH of the junior lineholder in ATL? How easy is the commute to ATL from IND or SDF?

Thank you for the responses!

1. Yes. Red Roof right across the street from Flight Safety. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance.
2. Yes. 75 Hour Guarantee
3. Not sure
4. Should not be to bad, 8 Flights a day from SDF, 7 from IND

boiler up, feel free to pm me and I will get you the scoop on ASA. I am not sure if you remember me but I was a Capt. at Corpex and left there in 4/04 to come to ASA. I will give you an honest opinion as to whats going on over here. Good luck to you and let me know if I can help

The 24 hr per diem is a nice addition to the check. About 1100 bucks in addition to the 75 hrs.

Latest resources

Back