ASA YYZ T/O memo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA crew shuttle cx'd?

Not the actual crew shuttle, but the one that takes you from the main terminal to the satellite terminal(A1A-E). It's a good distance and I'm sick and tired of people complaining about the walk.

Not the actual crew shuttle, but the one that takes you from the main terminal to the satellite terminal(A1A-E). It's a good distance and I'm sick and tired of people complaining about the walk.

What on earth are you talking about?

Uhhh. What? No the actual crew shuttle.

They say it wasn't used enough to warrant the cost.

Last edited:
Enlighten me. WTF part of "The shuttle service that is being used to move crews around costs ASA XXXXXX per month. We can no longer sustain this service. As of April 1, 2009, at 12 : 00AM, the service ends." don't you understand?

$10,000/month sounds crazy.

Personally I prefer riding on a tug. The wind in my face. Wondering if I can hang on to my hat, roller bag, and flight case without getting thrown off in the middle of Ramp 3 as they whip around the corner at the spine. :eek:

Well forget the hat. Connelly is gone and the word is that hats and flip flops are not allowed.

I've got a 1986 Chevy astro. I'll do it for only $8000/month!!

He's talking about YYZ.

I don't get noise abatment. What came first, your house or the Toronto YYZ Airport? 99.9% chance the Toronto airport was there first, which meant you knew the risks associated with living next to an airport.

So STFU you whiny beotches. Don't like it? Move. No one forced you to live near an airport.

Noise Abatment procedures are all a bunch of crap to satisfy the whiny beotcy idiots who live near airports.

SNA has the same type of thing... You should see the line of planes waiting to depart at 0700....

Latest resources

Back