ASA YYZ T/O memo

777forever

Total Time
So we push off the gate at 0600 and can't t/o til 0630? That's gunna be a waste of fuel....

rjacobs

You Still Suck
Total Time
Been like that in YYZ for about as long as I can remember.

flyboyike

Urban Legend/Rural Myth
Total Time
So we push off the gate at 0600 and can't t/o til 0630? That's gunna be a waste of fuel....
Yeah, we got the same memo at OH. Horseypoopoo.

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
Push ten early.

Is this really a valid question?

hockeypilot44

Total Time
That's how it is at my airline and my previous airline. Usually when 0630 rolls around, there are 15-20 aircraft in line for take-off.

WMUSIGPI

The $100,000,000 Question
Total Time
5000+
Sounds like someone in the flight schedule planning department at several airlines needs to be fired, or get on the phone with Toronto and get them to change their noise abatement rules....

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Don't worry. They canned the crew shuttle. That should offset the cost.....
$10,000/month sounds crazy.

Personally I prefer riding on a tug. The wind in my face. Wondering if I can hang on to my hat, roller bag, and flight case without getting thrown off in the middle of Ramp 3 as they whip around the corner at the spine. :eek:

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho

Personally I prefer riding on a tug. The wind in my face. Wondering if I can hang on to my hat, roller bag, and flight case without getting thrown off in the middle of Ramp 3 as they whip around the corner at the spine. :eek:
As they drop a half dozen bags on the centerline of Ramp 4 and nobody picks them up for a few hours!!! :)

SBD

Total Time
Y2K
ASA crew shuttle cx'd?
Not the actual crew shuttle, but the one that takes you from the main terminal to the satellite terminal(A1A-E). It's a good distance and I'm sick and tired of people complaining about the walk.

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time
Not the actual crew shuttle, but the one that takes you from the main terminal to the satellite terminal(A1A-E). It's a good distance and I'm sick and tired of people complaining about the walk.
What on earth are you talking about?

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
Uhhh. What? No the actual crew shuttle.

They say it wasn't used enough to warrant the cost.

Last edited:

Max Q

ಠ_ಠ
Total Time
Eleven
Enlighten me. WTF part of "The shuttle service that is being used to move crews around costs ASA XXXXXX per month. We can no longer sustain this service. As of April 1, 2009, at 12 : 00AM, the service ends." don't you understand?

Speedtape

Total Time
enough

Well forget the hat. Connelly is gone and the word is that hats and flip flops are not allowed.

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
I've got a 1986 Chevy astro. I'll do it for only $8000/month!!

SiuDude

Internet tough guy
Total Time
Why

He's talking about YYZ.

Flyer1015

Total Time
Moola
I don't get noise abatment. What came first, your house or the Toronto YYZ Airport? 99.9% chance the Toronto airport was there first, which meant you knew the risks associated with living next to an airport.

So STFU you whiny beotches. Don't like it? Move. No one forced you to live near an airport.

Noise Abatment procedures are all a bunch of crap to satisfy the whiny beotcy idiots who live near airports.

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
Total Time
a lot
SNA has the same type of thing... You should see the line of planes waiting to depart at 0700....