ASA Worst in Baggage Handling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AdamKooper said:
Yah seriously, we had to work hard to suck that bad. We truly are a representation of Atlanta.

Bingo.....we have a winner!!!!

But, how then do we explain AirTrans results???? Hmmmmm.

79%N1 said:
Bingo.....we have a winner!!!!

But, how then do we explain AirTrans results???? Hmmmmm.

Copy DAT!!!! ASA=$8.00hr ramper doesn't help, 20 year old felons abound

COOPERVANE said:
Copy DAT!!!! ASA=$8.00hr ramper doesn't help, 20 year old felons abound

Yo,

We providin' a service wit' da bags, yo? We gots ta search em for all dat terrorist stuff, yo? Never know whatcha gonna find too. Terrorists be hidin bombs in laptops, Rolex's, jewlry, all KINDS a stuff, yo? We all da last line o' defense, yo? An' after we finish screenin' dem laptops an' Rolex's for explosives, we gonna return em all........

Peace (piece) out

Yo Yo Yo! Wassup dawg! Dem be some phatass dope rimz on yo slade! I got me some too, wuz in some crackaz planeside checked bagz. Got to have some side income while I be gettin my skillz on fo' FedEx.

I cringe when I used to be on the ATR and would see the ramper just throw the bags on the ground as if they were nothing but trash. BTW the other day I heard ASA killed a Dog. More reason to Nonrev on Airtran.

Here's another great way to mishandle bags and shoot our results through the roof.

Take a 70-seat to EYW on a warm day with the winds directly out of the north. We left (no exaggeration) close to 70-bags there that flight as we took as many passengers as possible. And we still left some of them that day.

Latest resources

Back