• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA wild base rumor thread!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BHM would be the ideal base as SKYW already goes into there from ORD. Or even MGM with all the 'empty' ramp space. Either one, BHM or MGM, would be great so that fans of college football could experience the great football that comes out of Alabama, especially my friend condom, I mean trojan! I can just see Trojan changing his college loyalities once he experiences Alabama football while being based at BHM! :beer:

Hoser
Roll Tide!

ps hey trojan Bama needs to borrow that TE of yours! Man what a beast! :D I'll even buy ya your first Bama T & hat Tojan!

Last edited:
BHM would be the ideal base as SKYW already goes into there from ORD. Or even MGM with all the 'empty' ramp space. Either one, BHM or MGM, would be great so that fans of college football could experience the great football that comes out of Alabama, especially my friend condom, I mean trojan! I can just see Trojan changing his college loyalities once he experiences Alabama football while being based at BHM! :beer:

Hoser
Roll Tide!

ps hey trojan Bama needs to borrow that TE of yours! Man what a beast! :D

If the new base is in Alabama, the company paid moving expenses should cover moving the entire trailer and the camero....

If the new base is in Alabama, the company paid moving expenses should cover moving the entire trailer and the camero....

Why not just buy a trailer here Joe? They're going cheap! Plus a ton of Camaros , wait, the gov't destoyed all those gas guzzling Camaros didn't they under that stupid plan?

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Hoser
Roll Tide!

ps hey trojan Bama needs to borrow that TE of yours! Man what a beast! :D

Trojan is spelled **T-R-O-J-A-N**. You can pluralize it as well...You have to add an "S" at the back. The prophylactic you're referring to is spelled T-r-o-j-e-n-z. Big difference. I can understand, however, because living in Alabama, school is not only discouraged, but an outright threat to the State's legislature. Once you learn how to read, instead of watching WrestleMania, you'll figure it out. Good luck, and change that spaghetti stained "wife-beater."

This week's Mailbag on SI, Stewie Mandel has the Tide and the TrojANS in the the NC game. Dam that would be too awesome!

So if ASA opens a base in BHM, you gonna move that Trailor West? Can you afford a long trip like ATL-BHM in said Camaro?

Trojan

ps. Anthony Mccoy. We 2 more just like him on the depth chart!

Last edited:
If we open a base in Alabama, is there special pay or moving expense rates which apply to domiciles in third-world-countries?

This week's Mailbag on SI, Stewie Mandel has the Tide and the TrojANS in the the NC game. Dam that would be too awesome!
So if ASA opens a base in BHM, you gonna move that Trailor West? Can you afford a long trip like ATL-BHM in said Camaro?Trojan

Already in these here parts T-R-O-J-A-N! 30' from the aerodrome. If the base comes here, me gonna be the CP! :eek:

Tell you what, I don't think anyone wants to play USC in the 'game', especially in their backyard (Pasadena). But if Bama makes it outa the SEC, I think it'd be one of the best games ever, and a great challenge for Bama. It may be FL/SCal too, still would be a great game.

Just remember, Bama is already up 5-2 against SCal!

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Already in these here parts T-R-O-J-A-N! 30' from the aerodrome. If the base comes here, me gonna be the CP! :eek:
Hoser
Roll Tide!

You have lots of time in the chief pilots office...You should be good at it..:laugh:

Latest resources

Back