ASA wants volunteers during Christmas Season

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
captain caveman said:
You Sir, are having problems with the renewed ASA vision. I personally think you need to reread the latest among friends where it talks nothing about anything. And have you considered our upcoming Christmas bonus? Leftover cookies from the Christmas bonus of 2003. Merry Christmas!

I was so excited to get the latest Among Friends, containing the collectible 2005 ASA Christmas (excuse me, Holiday) card, that I think I threw it away.

Seriously, the card wasn't even signed. Suitable for remailing, I suppose.

ASA will wither and die, along with Delta. This company has no future. No one can stand this ghetto-azz place no mo. Least of all, me. Word to ya motha.

Good grief people. You don't have to do it. Being a volunteer is optional. You guys are complaining about something you don't have to do!! Get a life!

Besides I think they do this every year?

=w= said:
Good grief people. You don't have to do it. Being a volunteer is optional. You guys are complaining about something you don't have to do!! Get a life!

Besides I think they do this every year?

Well then I suppose you'll be first in line to volunteer. Have fun and blow your sunshine somewhere else. You must really have the true "ASA Spirit" and have never been screwed by the company! Whatever you get a life buddy!

~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~,
That post was firggin hilarious! I almost shat myself! What's really sad though is that it's all true.

Yes I want to go volunteer, in fact I called screw scheduling today to let them know I would be available. All they had to agree to was giving me another day (of my choosing) off. I chose Sunday the 25th and they didn't go for it. I can't understand why not?

BTW what the F is up with the "call scheduling" again yesterday and today? It seemed like EVERYONE was getting that lovely meesage. I guess it's just the Christmas bonus everybody was hoping for... a couple of extra hours of pay? Merry Christmas and have a GREAT ASA DAY!

Fins,

That was hilarious! Thanks I needed a good laugh after a unpoductive 4 day.

Whats with this latest issue of Among Friends. It is a total rehash of company SHAT! How many times can they ask Brian(liar) and Jerry the same questions? Oh yeah and the card is so thoughtful. To facken cheap to send it in the mail.

I heard today from a CP that the GO wants this contract signed now. I say fackum lets drag it out for another year just on principle! Now Brian(liar) knows what it feels like to want somthing.

I wonder about Brian's(liar) level of intelligence. Skip offers him a job in the islands, he says no. What are you STUPID! I want to stay in crappy ATL and run an airline thats on the bottom of everything go figure.

I'm done venting now.

701EV

701EV said:
Fins,

I heard today from a CP that the GO wants this contract signed now. I say fackum lets drag it out for another year just on principle! Now Brian(liar) knows what it feels like to want somthing.

701EV

No lets not drag it out on principle, lets stick it to them where it hurts the most... right in our wallets. We have considerably more leverage now that we are working for a company that is actually profitable.

Pay time and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were selling stuff in the hall in ops and I still can't get myself to buy and display anything of ASA. I just don't feel the love.

Latest resources

Back