• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Vacation trading

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yes, i saw that tab, but thought maybe skedplus or even crewbid-I can't keep up with all these things.

It's under the vacation tab during the open periods.

Hoping? Why, are you one of the dum basses that forgot to bid and got stuck with all his vacation in the first 2 months of the year?

I talked to a ready reserve FO in the crew lounge the other day who did exactly that. Apparently, nobody mentioned a thing about vacation bidding during basic indoc. I wonder how many other new guys had that problem? I also wonder how many misbids the new bidding system led to.

I talked to a ready reserve FO in the crew lounge the other day who did exactly that. Apparently, nobody mentioned a thing about vacation bidding during basic indoc. I wonder how many other new guys had that problem? I also wonder how many misbids the new bidding system led to.
I'm actually very low on the Captain side and got my first two choices of vacation, both weeks usually go senior so I'm assuming there were many misbids by senior captains as well.

Well, now he knows! Bet it doesn't happen next year.

Latest resources

Back