ASA Vacation trading

SLUF4

Total Time
Does anyone know where/how to trade vacation periods now?

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Contract says it opens the 20th of each month. I am hoping under the VACATION tab on Ourasa.

SLUF4

Total Time
yes, i saw that tab, but thought maybe skedplus or even crewbid-I can't keep up with all these things.

wms

billSquared
Total Time
It's under the vacation tab during the open periods.

shamrock

Total Time
1 year
Contract says it opens the 20th of each month. I am hoping under the VACATION tab on Ourasa.
Hoping? Why, are you one of the dum basses that forgot to bid and got stuck with all his vacation in the first 2 months of the year?

centralpilot

Total Time
Hoping? Why, are you one of the dum basses that forgot to bid and got stuck with all his vacation in the first 2 months of the year?
I talked to a ready reserve FO in the crew lounge the other day who did exactly that. Apparently, nobody mentioned a thing about vacation bidding during basic indoc. I wonder how many other new guys had that problem? I also wonder how many misbids the new bidding system led to.

PooPooPants

Total Time
I talked to a ready reserve FO in the crew lounge the other day who did exactly that. Apparently, nobody mentioned a thing about vacation bidding during basic indoc. I wonder how many other new guys had that problem? I also wonder how many misbids the new bidding system led to.
I'm actually very low on the Captain side and got my first two choices of vacation, both weeks usually go senior so I'm assuming there were many misbids by senior captains as well.

Smacktard

Total Time
4000+

Well, now he knows! Bet it doesn't happen next year.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Guilty as charged. On the brightside, I am senior to you when the swapping begins. :smash:

av8rbama

no shirt no shoes no dice
Total Time
anyone else having trouble? it says to "select week to swap in available drop down list" but there is no drop down list.

My screen shot.

Am I missing something here?

Last edited:

maxcackel

Total Time
Same here, tried it in both explorer and firefox. I'm really surprised as we never have problems with any company sites!!!

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time
It's possible that maybe the bids aren't out yet? The contract just says that they have to be available on the 20th, it doesn't say a time. If I remember, the yearly vacation bids came out pretty late in the day.

av8rbama

no shirt no shoes no dice
Total Time
The reply I got from KH this morning.

I do not think you a missing anything, I think they are having trouble with the program. I've just been told IT is looking at it now, so I don't have any details yet. Stay tuned for more information as soon as someone tells me what's going on!

Thanks,
Karin
ASA Crew Planning

SLUF4

Total Time
drop down worked for me thankfully..not too much there but there are 15 slots available in November