• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa ual?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While that may be true, management and Skwyest pilots have a great relationship. You can't put a $ figure on that.

;-)

Great relationship...???

How's that POS PBS and Medical worki'n for them?

Oh yeah...blended rate is real nice too.

Why is it you people can't just answer a simple question but have to turn this thread into a Skywest debate? For the one that did answer I appreciate it!!!

Why won't SkyWest pilots talk to us (Atlantic Southeast crew) in the hotel van? We try making friendly small talk, and all we get is the cold shoulder. In my experience, it's been the rule and not the exception.

Why won't SkyWest pilots talk to us (Atlantic Southeast crew) in the hotel van? We try making friendly small talk, and all we get is the cold shoulder. In my experience, it's been the rule and not the exception.

Sibling rivalry and/or jealousy.....the only possible answers......or maybe they just don't like you

Maybe they can't see your wings since you have a giant red arrow necktie on.

Maybe it's because 90% of our crews have dooshy small talk skills and can't shut up about airplanes.

Or maybe the skywest pilots are the doosh-b's.

Last edited:

Don't feel too bad, a lot of us get the same experience from most of the SLC crews....

Latest resources

Back