Asa Travel Benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

enuffalready

So anyone on here think it is right for a new hire delta guy to have seniority over a 20 year ASA guy off an ASA flight to columbus, mississippi? or gainesville, florida?

enuffalready said:
So anyone on here think it is right for a new hire delta guy to have seniority over a 20 year ASA guy off an ASA flight to columbus, mississippi? or gainesville, florida?

DAMN RIGHT!!!! All you regional pukes better........................(just kidding, remember sarcasm:D !)
I don't believe any DAL mainline employee should have any seniority rights on any ASA flights....Vice versa, no ASA should have priority on mainline DL flights!
JMHO!

I agree with 737 (now 767) pylt. Everyone should have the right to bump other pilots in the back when they are on their own airline. Things change when ownership changes. I would expect the same non-revving to PFN on ASA. Hey Ifly4food, can I get your jumpseat????

Bye Bye--General Lee

what about non -flight crews..new hire delta ramper...on ASA flight.

new hire ASA ramper booting 12 year delta guy off last ASA flight to Pensacola, or PFN, or VPS?

:smash: If I could put a dead horse under there I would. Enuff, are you that bored that you have to bring this topic, that we don't even have confirmation on yet, back to the table?

I guess it says something about me taking the time to resond to this thread.

Later

GO AROUND said:
:smash: If I could put a dead horse under there I would. Enuff, are you that bored that you have to bring this topic, that we don't even have confirmation on yet, back to the table?

I guess it says something about me taking the time to resond to this thread.

Later

its called a discussion and/or debate.....

Do a thread search, its been done over and over again. The same people saying the same thing.

I can understand the General, trying to up his posts and all <sarcasm> but really.

My $.02

Flight crews should have priority over anyone else. We fly the planes, and most of us use our travel benefits for commuting, while other staff uses it for pleasure travel. It should go something like this:

Carrier flight crews, other carrier flight crews, then everyone else.

Latest resources

Back