• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to get all of CMR's 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New rule: Anybody who posts a rumor on Flightinfo with a thread title suggesting it's a done deal should be banned. This happens way too much around here.

I heard this rumor last night. Also that Comair will go to ground handling only.

An Air Line Pilot the honor of his profession is dear, and he will remember that his own character and conduct reflect honor or dishonor upon the profession. • He will be a good citizen of his country, state, and community, taking an active part in their affairs, especially those dealing with the improvement of aviation facilities and the enhancement of air safety.
• He will conduct all his affairs in a manner that reflects credit on himself and his profession.

Very classy thread. :rolleyes: I guarantee you wouldn't think it was very funny if ASA were on the receiving end of it.

Quit making the rest of us look like Dickheads!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, this is a very plausable outcome. It appears that DAL/DCI Inc. is setting the stage to minimize OH as much as possible. The last step of creating a DCI holding company for all ground handling is very transparent.
IMHO, I would not be surprised to see those jets show up there. You need at least 25 jets to make a fleet efficient.

Maybe if it happens the Delta guys can have a big celebration. Although I doubt mainline will fly them so the routes and aircraft will still be outsourced, but that's ok as long as its not comair.

Very classy thread. :rolleyes: I guarantee you wouldn't think it was very funny if ASA were on the receiving end of it.

Quit making the rest of us look like Dickheads!!!!!!!!!

Your only a "Dickhead" if you allow him to make you look like one.

Maybe if it happens the Delta guys can have a big celebration. Although I doubt mainline will fly them so the routes and aircraft will still be outsourced, but that's ok as long as its not comair.

We would love to fly them, but there is a little lawsuit and settlement that will make it hard. Remember the Ford-Cooksey settlement? Well look it up. It is the result of what happened about 10 years ago.

We would love to fly them, but there is a little lawsuit and settlement that will make it hard. Remember the Ford-Cooksey settlement? Well look it up. It is the result of what happened about 10 years ago.

Are we admitting that the lawsuit had an effect? I guess it was money well spent....

I think that the terms of the settlement will give DALPA a headache, they made decide to deal with the headache.

As for LOA 2006-10 I am more than convinced that you had constructive notice of the merger and what both contracts entailed. No surprises here. I think you may have to live with it. I know there was a meeting last Friday, but as far as I know nothing firm happened.

FWIW Joe, that lawsuit and settlement will more than likely cause more harm to this profession than good. It ties a lot of hands, not just DALPA's.

Latest resources

Back