Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to Furlough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DUBYA! Dude your an as*. I bet you like watching retarded cats play.... Goto EXJ they will love you!

P2J

dude my dad told me today he would pay for the comair academy. They guy on the phone confirmed I would be at Delta in a year many have done it so whatever. Talk to me in a year! I may also go to the gulfstream academy if this falls through. If I go to the gulfstream my dad's friend flies for jet blue so i am in there.

O so your a PAY 4 Fly guy..... Just go buy a Lear Jet and fly it for your time. People like you are ruining the industry. Hey how about this, go pay for your airline job and push hard workers out on the street. Your dad is a goat's butt and your a piece of Fecal Matter!

dude whatever I will be on a real airplane before you I don't care how i get there. All you guys are suckas is what the guy on the phone said at the academy. IF you don't shut up I will tell the moderator there is no room on this board to be immature.

PS I want to bonk your wife

George. . . people like you are one of the biggest cancers killing this indusry. I have no respect for people who get daddy to pay for their job and dont earn it like the rest of us.

i just got called for an interview so i hope to high hell they dont furlough..seems like a kick a&* place to work

Latest resources

Back