• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA thread TSA and why they shouldn't have

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, 777 is the plug at ASA. I'd say theres some outside motivation there along with total lack of tact. ;)

What motivation? I said a better paying regional should get the flying, not specifically ASA should get the flying. Its very likely XJET gets the flying and brings furloughs back. Industry and profession-wise, better them then TSA.

You and countless others have joined in on the Mesa sucks post tradition for years and you call me out for total lack of tact for speaking a true fact about TSA?

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth....

Last edited:
Sweet merciful tap-dancing Christ CX...what in the gentile caress is wrong with you son?

DIAF

Sweet merciful tap-dancing Christ CX...what in the gentile caress is wrong with you son?

DIAF

It appears he's bitter because after becoming a GoJet pilot he found out his name was on a list at every airline pilot interview board.

I'd be bitter too if I was stuck at GoJets until age 65.

What motivation? I said a better paying regional should get the flying, Industry and profession-wise, better them then TSA.

You and countless others have joined in on the Mesa sucks post tradition for years and you call me out for total lack of tact for speaking a true fact about TSA?

Stop talking!!! You have no idea what you are talking about. You are saying that the pilots should be punished because of what tier their airline fall under, and that their pilots should be honored that you'll get the flying so that they can join you as furloughed. Get a clue! EVeryone is saying that MESA sucks not the PILOTS!!! YOU DONT GET PAID WELL DEUCHBAG!!!!

Stop talking!!! You have no idea what you are talking about. You are saying that the pilots should be punished because of what tier their airline fall under, and that their pilots should be honored that you'll get the flying so that they can join you as furloughed. Get a clue! EVeryone is saying that MESA sucks not the PILOTS!!! YOU DONT GET PAID WELL DEUCHBAG!!!!

Hahahahaha! I won't waste time arguing with a Gojetter! Ignore List!

What motivation? I said a better paying regional should get the flying, not specifically ASA should get the flying. Its very likely XJET gets the flying and brings furloughs back. Industry and profession-wise, better them then TSA.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth....

Nothing says "I'm serious" quite like a physical threat over the internet. ;)

Who let the retard out again?

Latest resources

Back