• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Thread-the bid is out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do! :D Not say anything else though. Bama has a tough one this weekend. Those were some fast ducks though.

Hoser
Roll Tide!

So if a current captain bids for IAD will it show up there or is that just people trying to upgrade?

I do! :D Not say anything else though. Bama has a tough one this weekend. Those were some fast ducks though.

Hoser
Roll Tide!

I couldn't follow the dam ball on the tv for crying out loud. Obviously USC's D couldn't either. Oregon looked scary good.

I'm hoping we open another base more WESTERLY!

Trojan

That game didn't count remember??? Text book scandal. :)

It's College Football. Where the impossible happens and no expert pro or amateur has any clue as to what is gonna happen! Kind of like FlightInfo! ;-)

Trojan

So if a current captain bids for IAD will it show up there or is that just people trying to upgrade?

Yeah, that's how I see. All FO's. But I'm no techie. Hopefully there's got to be a few of the ABA crowd that will bid it I assume. I hope nobody get displaced. Looking like Captain could go very very very Jr in IAD!

Trojan

It's only been out a few hours. Give it a couple days and more senior people will put their bids in.

Quack quack!
Sorry K, couldn't resist.You ought to bid IAD, do you good! l

Ha ha! Now go play in traffic. ;-)

54 total FO's now bidding IAD. IAD is way too much of a pain to commute to. ATL isn't much easier, but IAD would be worse. I'm sticking to the ATL--fer now.

Trojan

So what is the deal with the 700/900 people that are bidding over. Will there be another vanancy bid for the ATL 700/900 to replace those lost to IAD 200 after this bid, or is this bid it?

Latest resources

Back