• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA thread Skywest feelings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont mind CX880....he was dropped as a baby.
His mom "huffed" spraypaint while she was knocked up, not to mention blowing donkeys in that TJ donkey/mule show.
PBR

Geez where is the Halloween spirit? Did anyone else dress as a dead pilot?
AHHHHA,
Finally you are dressing for your future, I am gonna bet you are a pull up kind of guy/it, while the stupid stick pusher is operating.
SOS
PBR

Up untill a few months ago I thought that Skywest was a non union bottom feeding scumbag operation that has been pillageing everyones flying the last few years left and right with their cheap and quality ops. But now that they threw us a bone at ASA with UA flying Skywest is the best. Discuss.

What's the matter BlowJetter? Did a Skywester boot your dumb ass out of his J/S?

Ignorance and bitterness are stinky colognes.

Sir I resent that. I am trying to give you a rare and honest glimpse into the subconscious mind of a regional pilot and his reasoning, and ASA one at that. It's the truth and everyone knows it. God bless.

Blowjet apparently relaxed their G.E.D. requirement.

Blowjet apparently relaxed their G.E.D. requirement.

cx880 said:
Up untill a few months ago I thought that Skywest was a non union bottom feeding scumbag operation that has been pillageing everyones flying the last few years left and right with their cheap and quality ops. But now that they threw us a bone at ASA with UA flying Skywest is the best. Discuss.

What GED requirement?

eP.

While you guys were doing all that other stuff, you are missing a great debate item........ who is going to use those jet bridges that were installed at the old ASA satelliete terminal at DFW?

There are two of them installed on the western edge of the terminal.

Dick

Latest resources

Back