ASA thread Skywest feelings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CX880

Up untill a few months ago I thought that Skywest was a non union bottom feeding scumbag operation that has been pillageing everyones flying the last few years left and right with their cheap and quality ops. But now that they threw us a bone at ASA with UA flying Skywest is the best. Discuss.

Further, this ASA pilot belives that Skywest SHOULD be giving out more of their loans to secure and buy competitor flying. Because if there's anything for sure is that WE deserve that flying because we are not bottom feeders like the other regionals are like Mesa, Colgan, Pinnacle, TSA, Gojet, Colgan. We make on average 4000 dollars more per year than they make. So we deserve it. It's too bad for the others that we have so much money but we are a superior non bottom feeding company that makes 4000 dollars more per year.

Further, this ASA pilot belives that Skywest SHOULD be giving out more of their loans to secure and buy competitor flying. Because if there's anything for sure is that WE deserve that flying because we are not bottom feeders like the other regionals are like Mesa, Colgan, Pinnacle, TSA, Gojet, Colgan. We make on average 4000 dollars more per year than they make. So we deserve it. It's too bad for the others that we have so much money but we are a superior non bottom feeding company that makes 4000 dollars more per year.

Would you like some windex for your glass house?

Misrepresenting flamebait by a GoJetter: 0/10. I award you no points and my God have mercy on your soul.

Misrepresenting flamebait by a GoJetter: 0/10. I award you no points and my God have mercy on your soul.

Sir I resent that. I am trying to give you a rare and honest glimpse into the subconscious mind of a regional pilot and his reasoning, and ASA one at that. It's the truth and everyone knows it. God bless.

Resent all you wish. Doesn't change the fact that you are a Go Jet pilot with an inferiority complex. You went over after the NMB decision so I really am not going to through too many rocks. But the fact remains you work for Hulas and you'll get everything you deserve.

ASA is good for Skywest pilots because it helps a non-union pilot group gain pay raises and benefits without the need of a union.

Latest resources

Back