• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA TA Reserve System

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any idea on what the reserve system will be?
Will there be a long call-short call and how will this play into holding a line?

Umm, anyhow, back to the topic...

Long call/short call/ready reserve. Seniority based. Call me first/call me last with a bypass option. Bucket system. Transparency and verification as all of this can be checked online to see where you are on the call list, and in which bucket.

Reserve will probably be the most senior thing in the company now. All of the old farts can bid reserve, NEVER fly, and play golf all day or run a side business, while collecting guarantee.

Good Lord, no wonder he is so concerned about pay rates, he has 200,000 in student loans. So Mr. Dick, how much time you got 3 or 400 hrs? You should not be allowed to post on this board until you have atleast two years in the industry.
Alright then, I'm over qualified. Been in it for a total of 5 years.
Can't anyone sense sarcasm anymore? If you take ANY of my post seriously (Except for the ones towards PCL-128) then you need a couple beers.
The first clue of my post should have been the "Very reliable source".

Dick whats your deal. Were you bitch slaped by your mom while your dad pencil wiped you.
Mom used a wiffle ball bat and dad used a hammer.

Umm, anyhow, back to the topic...

Long call/short call/ready reserve. Seniority based. Call me first/call me last with a bypass option. Bucket system. Transparency and verification as all of this can be checked online to see where you are on the call list, and in which bucket.
That's better than most majors. Anyone know if there is a daily value? Any way to go over guarantee other than block?

Does premium still exist?

That's better than most majors. Anyone know if there is a daily value? Any way to go over guarantee other than block?

Does premium still exist?

I believe it's a 3.5 hour min day.

It will be very easy to go over guarantee if you play it right. Naps are a prime example, since the rig will also apply to them. Everybody is looking at the base pay rates. They aren't considering the tons of "soft money" in this deal.

Well, its called a negotiation. The ready reserve was given to get the overall improvements in our reserve system, as well as the long call reserve, which I believe is a 9 hour call out. Not a bad trade off, if you ask me. You always give a little to get a little.

Well, its called a negotiation. The ready reserve was given to get the overall improvements in our reserve system, as well as the long call reserve, which I believe is a 9 hour call out. Not a bad trade off, if you ask me. You always give a little to get a little.

Yea I can understand that. I'm assuming the ready reserve will go extremely junior.
BTW, I think the long call is 12 hours.

Latest resources

Back