ASA Sked+ and Logbook Pro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASACAPT

Now that we cant use Flica any more to import pairings into logbook pro, how do we do it using sked+. I use a PDA smartphone, not a palm.

Thanks

You are so completely screwed..... This program won't do half the stuff FLICA could.

-Never thought I would be praising FLICA, but it was awesome compared to this garbage.

go in eTrip and on the top tab 'Export' click on 'text file detail'. copy and paste it in the schedule importer. it should give you instructions from there.

But don't forget to enter "AVJFSTKC##$&" on the primary dump bank for the secondary math co-processor-not the one connected to the main COPEX router! Just be careful not to bypass the DRAM socket!!

-Any second grader could pull it off!

--Please be sure to include the TPS report, though!

But don't forget to enter "AVJFSTKC##$&" on the primary dump bank for the secondary math co-processor-not the one connected to the main COPEX router! Just be careful not to bypass the DRAM socket!!

-Any second grader could pull it off!

--Please be sure to include the TPS report, though!

-I've decided I'm not going to go to work anymore.

--Are you going to quit?

-Nope, I'm just not going to go.

My wife used to have a hard time watching that because she laughed so hard the first couple of time. Swore up and down that it was exactly like her office.

Now that we cant use Flica any more to import pairings into logbook pro, how do we do it using sked+. I use a PDA smartphone, not a palm.

Thanks

Just export, as a csv file, your pairing after you've flown it, import it into lbp, put your landings, night and imc in, and you're done.

Quit being a geek and logging this crap as you fly it with your $300 piece of junk that hasn't improved your life or made you more productive, use a $.25 pencil and your pairing printout and get your life back. (This from someone that has 2 PDAs, 3 iPods, a PSP, 2 laptops, 3 desktops, 3 LCDs, I don't how many friggen thumb drives, about 8 hard drives sitting on my desk, and a storage room full of boxes of old computer parts.)

Just export, as a csv file, your pairing after you've flown it, import it into lbp, put your landings, night and imc in, and you're done.

Quit being a geek and logging this crap as you fly it with your $300 piece of junk that hasn't improved your life or made you more productive, use a $.25 pencil and your pairing printout and get your life back. (This from someone that has 2 PDAs, 3 iPods, a PSP, 2 laptops, 3 desktops, 3 LCDs, I don't how many friggen thumb drives, about 8 hard drives sitting on my desk, and a storage room full of boxes of old computer parts.)

Smack has it right.....

I like written logbooks-I always have.... Seems to me that written logs have much more character....Something you want to show your grandkids one day. They just won't give a crap if you show them a spreadsheet and tell them about the time you flew to DesMoines with "Iceman."

-"Michael Bolton" used to be a good name-until I turned 12, and that no-talent ass-clown started winning Grammies....
-Awesome!

Smack has it right.....

I like written logbooks-I always have.... Seems to me that written logs have much more character....Something you want to show your grandkids one day. They just won't give a crap if you show them a spreadsheet and tell them about the time you flew to DesMoines with "Iceman."

I agree with you, and that's why I will show up to any interview with a paper logbook. However, you can't deny that electronic logbooks are ultra-handy for filling out applications and 8710s.

Latest resources

Back